Oxford, Stratford and Warwick Castle Full Day Tour
The full day tour includes:
- Walking tour of Oxford to see the many famous colleges including Christ Church where many scenes from Harry Potter were filmed.
- Visit Stratford upon Avon with entry to Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Visit Medieval Warwick Castle
- Scenic drive through the Cotswolds
- All Entrance Fees Paid
- First Class luxury motor coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
Daily 7.50amDeparts from:
The Royal National Hotel, Bedford Way, London, WC1H 0JXTour Finishes:
in London at approx. 7pmItinerary:OXFORD
- A seat of learning for over 800 years. We take you on a walking tour of the many famous colleges, including the Bodleian Library on our fascinating tour of the picture perfect college courtyards where we hear about their history and traditions and a veritable who's who of famous persons. We then journey through the picturesque COTSWOLDS
, passing through quaint Cotswold villages to STRATFORD-UPON-AVON
- the birthplace of William Shakespeare and our first port of call to gain a fascinating insight into his life.WARWICK CASTLE
- Dating back to the 14th Century and reputed to be the finest Baronial Castle in England. During our visit we will see the Armoury, the State Rooms and the Great Hall with its masterpieces by Rubens and Van Dyck and the famous Kingmaker Exhibition - A Preparation For Battle. See the gruesome dungeons where prisoners were tortured or alternatively, stroll through the Castle's lovingly tended gardens.