Lake Disrict & Afternoon Tea
The full day tour includes:
- Round-trip train tickets to the Lake District National Park with reserved seats
- Scenic Lake cruise
- Visit to Medieval Hawkshead village
- Visit to Hill Top (home of Beatrix Potter)
- Tour through the picturesque Langdale valleys
- Cruise on Lake Coniston
- Cream tea at the Lindeth Howe Country Hotel
£180 Child (4-11years)
Monday - Friday 8.00amDeparts from:
Euston Station (5 minutes walk away from the Royal National Hotel)
Euston Station at approx. 9.25pmItinerary:
You will meet a representative at Euston station to collect your tickets and itinerary for the day, then enjoy a relaxing train journey to Oxenholme in the beautiful Lake District National Park. Here you will be met by a local guide, who will take you on a tour of the lake District. You will enjoy a marvellous day out visiting the many attractions (please see above) and enjoying the wonderful scenery on a spectacular cruise on Lake Coniston.Notes:
- Please note that this tour is unsecorted to and from the Lake District.
- We can not refund your money once the tour has been booked.