Lake Disrict & Afternoon Tea
The full day tour includes:
- Round-trip train tickets to the Lake District National Park with reserved seats
- Scenic Lake cruise
- Visit to Medieval Hawkshead village
- Visit to Hill Top (home of Beatrix Potter)
- Tour through the picturesque Langdale valleys
- Visit Wray Castle for wonderful views of Lake Windermere
- Afternoon Tea at the Lindeth Howe Country Hotel, once home to Beatrix Potter
£165 Child (4-11years)Departs:
Monday - Thursday 8.00amDeparts from:
Euston Station (5 minutes walk away from the Royal National Hotel)
Euston Station at approx. 9.25pmItinerary:
You will meet a representative at Euston station to collect your tickets and itinerary for the day, then enjoy a relaxing train journey to Oxenholme in the beautiful Lake District National Park. Here you will be met by a local guide, who will take you on a tour of the lake District. You will enjoy a marvellous day out visiting the many attractions (please see above) and enjoying the wonderful scenery on a spectacular cruise on Lake Coniston.
Why not stop overnight in the Lake District and have a day to yourselves to do more exploring. Enjoy the scenery and wander through the delightful picturesque streets, enjoying the restaurants and atmospheric pubs.Notes:
- Please note that this tour is unsecorted to and from the Lake District.
- We can not refund your money once the tour has been booked.